Service Time: 5-15 Working Days
Wrong Carrier (Especially T-mobile) No Refund
Hard Reset Your Device Before Placing the order
Clean Unpaid Inactive Blocked All Supported
How To Check Error Status? Open “Device Unlock” App and click on “Permanent Unlock”
- Unlock Failed: This mobile wireless device is not eligible for unlock. For Device Unlock eligibility details, please go online or contact Customer Care
- Your Device isn't eligible for Unlock
Not Supported / No Refund Status:
- Device not recognized by your service provider. Please call customer care.
- Data corrupted during transfer. Please try again.Error during data transfer. Please try again.
- Server not responding. Please try again later.
- Failure in processing the request. Please reboot device and try again.
- Unlock Failed: Unlock Approved : Mobile Device is permanently unlocked
- Failure in applying the unlock settings. Please try again.
- Order will reprocess again
- Reprocessing can take upto 10 working days
- After reprocessed and done we will inform you with unique reference code
- Even after reprocessed and order still locked we would require VIDEO PROOF
Video Proof Steps:
- Write Down Unquie Reference Code On Piece of Paper & Put the paper next to the phone.
- Open “Device Unlock” App and click on “Permanent Unlock”
- Open Google.com and Search ” Today Date” (It’s internet test)
- Dial *#06# to show the IMEI.
- Record your video without any cut